Thursday, February 02, 2006

On an Ordinary Day...




..you may happen to meet a person that unintentionally set everything clear in your mind. Today I understood the extent to which a person bear risks when she really is in love. Never been so lucky to meet a person who loved me so strongly... Well, in fact I met one but, as usual, I turned away to follow a harmful dream. I would like to meet somebody not fearing to make important decisions about her life. It's so sad to realize that very few people are left having such a courage. I realized to my expenses that the age doesn't matter, at all. I' very happy now to have the chance of meeting so many different persons, gradually understanding what I want for my life. I know I don't wanna meet liers anymore. Thus, on an ordinary day you may happen to start having new dreams, believing in love again. Right now I don't care about defining sharply the contours of such dreams. What matters is that I feel my heart is open. Nobody knows what it will bring...

No comments: