Thursday, January 19, 2006

Power to consumers

First day of classes. I was a little bit annoyed since the class I cared mostly was full, so I couldn't attend it. In the afternoon I followed the class of Political Economy. First of all, the professor had a red scarf, like mine. This made me realize that he was a skillful person. Indeed he is. The course is mainly about Smith, Marx, Keynes and Schumpeter approaches to Economics. I'm looking forward the lectures about Marx and Schumpeter. It's incredible how different persons can cope with the same topic in very different ways. I think I'll follow the whole course: I eonjoyed it. There were lots of people. I met two Italians, one from Brindisi (Puglia rules) and the other one from... I don't remember.. The guy from Brindisi is the classical posh boy, well dressed, nice clock, etc. Basically, I don't like him. Actually, it was the first time I don't try to follow up a meeting with an Italian person.. Maybe beacause he is from Brindisi... :-)

This has been a hard day, and still I have to work a lot. But I'm positive. One should never stop hoping...I know there are so many possibilities, and I have just to relax my broken dream...

No comments: