Thursday, January 19, 2006

Roots




It's only a few days I left Italy, but it's so many years I left my hometown. I don't know why, but today I'm particularly homesick. Christmas holidays have been perfect. I was with my long lasting friends, with my family. The landscape was unique, with olive trees, seasides, cliffs... In some periods you don't need anything but to stay on your own, with just a few persons around, the most important ones. This is a period like that for me. But I'm far, far away from home. No matters I'm in such an incredible city, I just need something else now. I'm strong enough to carry on along my way, I know. I wish I were able to forget all the things hurting me every time I'm falling asleep, and evry time I wake up in the morning. I would like to drop out my mind the image of her eyes. Clearing your heart is a hard task, above all when there is a part of your soul woriking against it. It's up to me.

No comments: